From: Diana Bonn <bonn.di...@att.net>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: don't wanna facebook page/PICS
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 7:54 AM

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!! I check my emails this morning and I can't
believe how many of you are all on FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am overwhelmed
with this, LOLOLOLO

Okay will take all of your advice and check this out, Hope it is as
easy as some of you say, so I can see all your nail pics!!!

Gawd, first texting now Face Book!!!5 years ago never thought nail
techs would be doing this for their biz, wonder about the next 5
years!!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLO

thanks for the invites, education, will check it out this
weekend.  diana from indiana