I have a Facebook page but don't know how to go about adding someone on
here.  I'd love to see all these nail photos.

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: NailTech@googlegroups.com [mailto:nailt...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jessinwa
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 9:12 AM
To: NailTech
Subject: NailTech:: Re: don't wanna facebook page/PICS

Hey Diana

The big thing is also that there are LOTS of nail techs that we are
all connected with on Facebook that NEVER are on beautytech.  So not
only are you missing out on the pictures of nails from the BT peeps,
but as you add more people, more will be "suggested" to you.  Out of
the 100 or so facebook nail tech "friends" (I actually dont have a
ton) - I'd say only half the nail techs are on BT, some request to be
friends I dont know at all, but I always add nail techs who I have
"common" friends with (like a tech in Australia that just became a
friend who had some awesome nails posted). Posting pictures on FB is
much easier then putting them on the boards or something.  It can be
really fun to see the pictures out there, for example;  Catherine in
Singapore just posted the most AMAZING set of stilettos, and following
Tom Bachik can be fun, he posts pictures of main stream ads he does...
I have 69 of my friends following Tom.

It doesn't take long to set up.  Even if you don't do much with it but
add friends and look at pics

-Jess