From: NailTech@googlegroups.com [mailto:nailt...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 9:46 AM
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Subject: NailTech:: Re: don't wanna facebook page/PICS

I just sent you your link. Try that and see what happens.
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
  _____

From: "Melody C Montgomery"
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:42:16 -0400
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Yeah.. usually you cannot view anyone's profile until they have added you as
a friend.  I received the message in my email account that you sent me a
friend request, so I clicked on that link hoping it would take me in a
different way..but. dammit.. no help!

I have spent the last hour scouring FB trying to find SOME way to contact FB
to get this issue resolved.. OTHER than the failed attempts I have ALREADY
sent.. And received NO response from them..

So I do not know WHAT is the damn deal...

I did find one more way to try to contact them through "my account has been
hacked" section.. so hopefully I will hear something from them.

If not, I am just going to create another account-screw 'em.

Melody

  _____