Thanks!
Arpi Sekeryan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicole Cormier <gefj...@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:12:08
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: julietting

If I have a bottle of Star brush on resin handy I will use that, because it
is really thin and self activates. Sometimes I use that like a basecoat, let
it dry and then put things over top of it, whether I am using polish, paper,
or whatever. I haven't tried that on anyone else yet, though, just me. I'll
have to comandeer a student tomorrow morning and run this as an experiment:D

Nicole Cormier
Very Happy Instructor
European School of Esthetics
Winnipeg Manitoba
The mighty oak is a tiny acorn that stood its ground.