this is exactly how I did my own nails - repaired breaks and cracks
way back in  umm.. well before the turn of the century lets leave it
to that OK?? It's also how I managed to glue myself to my nightstand
the eve of my step brothers wedding :)

Crazy glue and juliete paper then tea bags later on

Debbie

At 06:12 PM 4/23/2009, you wrote:
>If I have a bottle of Star brush on resin handy I will use that,
>because it is really thin and self activates. Sometimes I use that
>like a basecoat, let it dry and then put things over top of it,
>whether I am using polish, paper, or whatever. I haven't tried that
>on anyone else yet, though, just me. I'll have to comandeer a
>student tomorrow morning and run this as an experiment:D
>

>Nicole Cormier
>Very Happy Instructor
>European School of Esthetics
>Winnipeg Manitoba
>The mighty oak is a tiny acorn that stood its ground.
>

>On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 5:04 PM,
><<mailto:arp...@gmail.com>arp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Nicole,
>When you use the gibson-do you only put base coat or glue too?
>
>Arpi Sekeryan
>Sent from my Verizon Wireless
>

>----------
>From: Nicole Cormier
>Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:59:33 -0500
>
>To: <<mailto:NailTech@googlegroups.com>NailTech@googlegroups.com>
>Subject: NailTech:: Re: julietting
>
>INM makes a Juliette kit, but all I use is perm papers and clear
>base coat. I've also separated the plies of sheets of gibson towels
>and used those on my own nails in a pinch. My mother used to do it
>to her nails with nail glue and tissue, then base coat and polish.
>
>Nicole Cormier
>Very Happy Instructor
>European School of Esthetics
>Winnipeg Manitoba
>The mighty oak is a tiny acorn that stood its ground.
>

>On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Simmy Bredal-Bell
><<mailto:sim...@comcast.net>sim...@comcast.net> wrote:
>Maggie,
>I used to educate for Orly years ago and they used to make Juliette
>kits. I believe they were the original company.  You should contact
>them.  <http://www.orlybeauty.com/>www.orlybeauty.com
>Hope this helps.
>
>Simmy Bredal-Bell
>
>(on the road from my Blackberry)

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR
Bookmark our new Blog/Journal featuring News, New Arrivals and special deals.
http://nailgdsss-beautytech.blogspot.com/

webmas...@beautytech.com
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk - wkdwich, MSN - wkdw...@hotmail.com)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
     for Professionals             for Consumers