and they asked me if I would like to pick up the pedicure clients that will be
(hopefully!) calling to schedule pedicures SOON!   I am not turning down ANY
money at this point!  So.. 3 things:

#1.    What recommendations do you have for pedicure polish?  Oh.. and basecoat
and topcoat recommendations too!
My Dream polish wish list?

Something ONE coat!
Something SUPER  FAST drying!
Something PRETTY!
Variety of COLORS!

I am not interested in the gels for toenails right now, I tried some on my own
toes last year, and although I did like them, I did NOT like the removal
procedure!  It just took way too much time to remove them from the toenails!

#2.  I've watched a few videos on youtube on pedicures, and found them very
educational.  Anyone have any favorite pedicure procedure videos or websites
that offer free pedicure education?

#3.  Ok, now, how do I promote the new service I am offering?  We just ended a
basket raffle we were doing for the American Red Cross, and we pulled the
winner tonight.  I am planning to notify the "non winners" (lol!) that although
they didn't "win" I am still going to give them a gift certificate for $5.00
off a pedicure service with me.

Any other ideas or suggestions?  All are welcome at this point!

Many, many thanks!
Pam
Nail Designs
Ohio