At 11:30 AM 4/30/2010, you wrote:
Priming is only really needed at the free edge to prevent separation, however, even that isn't necessary. I've done a set with no primer at all (because I forgot) and everything was fine. I think the best way to prevent separation at the free edge is to make sure you brush the SOG off of the nail. Most have a tendency to lift up at the end of the nail when polishing and do this with SOG. If you brush it off of the nail, you get a good connection and a good seal.

eco So Quick does not need primer. You can use it if you want your clients to go for more than 2 weeks. I am on my second set of eco, 2 full weeks on the first with zero separation, chipping, cracking. This second set I had issues with both thumbs, but this is my fault not the product. I have been doing oh so much cleaning, gardening and organizing, not to mention extra time at the keyboard!

Lorraine, webgirl

www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco So Quick Soak Off
Turn your Part-Time Clients into Full-Time Bookings!
3 Minutes On, 5 Minutes Off - Guaranteed

  • NailTech::... nicolecatlady
    • Re: N... Rhonda Kibuk
      • R... Patricia Arsenault
      • R... Becky
        • ... Rhonda Kibuk
          • ... Manicures That Last
          • ... pamela bradley
            • ... Rhonda Kibuk
              • ... Becky Fangmann
      • R... Angela R Wingerter
        • ... Rhonda Kibuk
          • ... Angela R Wingerter
    • Re: N... Elena Desmonie Star Nail Educ ator Posh Nails of Plainview , NY
      • R... lynnette59
        • ... Lisa Cianciotti
          • ... lynnette59