I would be very interested. I go to a convention and get all the latest great 
stuff and then only my clients get the services. I explain to them what it is 
and what I'm doing, but, what happens is I sell my client on it but they are 
not good sales people to sell it to anyone else. They do not even explain it to 
other people right. I had one of my clients tell me about a service that her 
daughter was getting in California and I could not figure out what she was 
talking about. I thought that she was talking about soak off gel and said so, 
she didn't think that that was it. After I got back from IBS Las Vegas, I did a 
sog manicure on her and she said that that was what her daughter was talking 
about. Sigh... Even when I explain things, they just don't get it.

A directory that lists what we offer, a salon locator that will show up on a 
google search would be great.  

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad

On May 17, 2010, at 12:57 AM, Marsha Rubino <[email protected]> wrote:

ME.
 
Marsha Rubino

Gimme Nails @ Skin Envy Day Spa

38 First Ave E.  Ste. E

Kalispell, MT 59901



From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 16, 2010 10:16:15 PM
Subject: NailTech:: How do you feel about this?

Okay- so my mind has been busy thinking how can we techs who are not purchasing 
whole systems and being punished by being left off the salon locator, to fight 
back!
Who would be interested in just having your salon name and number AND the 
products you are offering for potential clients to find you? 
I already made a couple of pages and am playing with them to see which ones 
will actually work the best and look more professional. 
It sucks that we are buying these products but maybe not whole systems and 
getting the $#!tty end of the deal. 
I had this happen with two other companies who insisted I sell $3500 of their 
product a year. And it was a PRIVILEGE to be on their locater but only if I 
sold XX amount of $$  screw them. I see a huge money loss for both those 
companies. 
So, who would put their name out there if you are not one of the priveliged 
ones to be blessed with your salon on their locater? LMK 
Buenos dias,
Lynnette
http://www.facebook.com/nailtech      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to