At 10:12 PM 6/12/2010, you wrote:
Lucky!
Arpi Sekeryan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless

-----Original Message-----
From: "Simmy Bredal-Bell" <sim...@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:21:06
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Was: ECO/show/sog/bbq Now: LI NE Classes

Looking forward to taking your class on Long Island Elaine...
Simmy

Yes it's true! Elena will be attending the Long Island Network Day as an educator and she is working on setting up a class on Sunday the 8th of August!

As soon as the details are worked out I will post to the site and Debbie will post to the Networking day site. I am told Simmy is also educating at the event and also holding a class on Sunday!

Lorraine, webgirl

www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco So Quick Soak Off
Turn your Part-Time Clients into Full-Time Bookings!
3 Minutes On, 5 Minutes Off - Guaranteed