From: Arpi Sekeryan <arp...@gmail.com>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, September 26, 2010 5:17:14 AM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Re: Was-Research Question.NOW Fills with Eco & Other Related (Please see Lynnette)

Paraffin is a great idea for my spa level services, I use hot towels for the heat and it helps.
How much would you charge if you added paraffin?

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Marsha Rubino <znail...@yahoo.com> wrote: Thanks for the report Kelley! I'm wondering if you tried coating your fingertips with paraffin after applying the foil/cottonball/ acetone to soak. I've been using the "nail spas" loaded with a cottonball and acetone to do the soak off. It works well, but I'm considering going back to the foil/cottonball/acetone method and then using a plastic bag to apply the paraffin. (Most clients thumbs don't fit easily into the nail spas) Plus, I think the heat from the paraffin would speed up the process considerably!

Marsha Rubino
Gimme Nails @ Skin Envy Day Spa
38 First Ave E. Ste. E
Kalispell, MT 59901