Becky,
I understand where you are coming from but I can be happy as can be
with a person, place or service
and they can still turn around and do something to someone else that
is wrong and that would not be a reflection on me unless
I was working directly with that person, place or service.

I know that you have very high standards Becky, and would never
recommend something that you were not thrilled with, I get
that...really.

Secondly,  I am not trying to put down "square"  and would not be able
to do so as I have no experience with them what so ever !
I have been following this thread.  I think it is wicked cool and have
been tossing the idea back and forth sounds great to use for my spa
parties.
I SIMPLY logged on to the app store to check it out for myself saw the
issues that a few people have had.  I thought immediately of the girls
( even thought of you) on here and felt that the group might want to
know...really, that is all, I don't see how this is such a big deal.

~Kimberly~
sent from my iPad