Kelley, you brought back a discussion we had years ago at my salon!!
A new client comes in for a fill, from another shop.
Do you charge her the regular fill price and don't charge her for the repairs because you are trying to get a new client in? Then you have your regular client (use the term loosely, regular) and she has the same amount of repairs? All boils down what the meaning of your service is..."fill-in".What is the defenition?
Take it from there.  diana from indiana