I could be wrong but didn't whoever start Entity, was someone from EZ Flow and
someone from CND?

Angie

________________________________
From: Annazjames <annazja...@aol.com>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, February 15, 2011 4:08:34 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Thoughts RE Entity & reaction...

You know that inity and ez flow have almost the same monomer?  I haven't been
able to use ez flow monomer for years cause of it being too strong...I've been
using creative radical with my ez flow powder...harmony is simular too they
were
all created by the same people.

Anna

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile