From: Becky
Sender: NailTech
To: NailTech
ReplyTo: NailTech
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Thoughts RE Entity & reaction...
Sent: Feb 16, 2011 7:23 AM

Itching and although I don't see it, they have to have little blisters because
when they come back they have crusty cuticles... you know what I mean? They
look like they broke out and then it dried up. I haven't used acrylic on them
again until I identify what's making it happen. I also have never gotten
complaints about the odor in the fitness center I'm in, but the day I switched
back to Entity, someone said it was noticeable. I think I will just go back to
Moxie...
On Feb 15, 2011 3:43 PM, "Lynnette Madden" <salo...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hey
hon, > What's going on with them? > > Buenos dias! > Lynnette Diaz-Madden > >
www.facebook.com/nailtech > www.salon29.net > > Salon 29-where pampering and >
personal attention is on its way! > > On Feb 15, 2011 4:34 PM, "Becky"
<enhandsme...@gmail.com> wrote: > > Friends, > > After a couple of years using
Moxie again, I swapped back to Entity and now > have three women with
issues.... in twenty years I have only seen allergies > a handful of times, and
now I have three of my longtime regulars having > itching.. thoughts? I haven't
changed anything else. This kinda makes me > sad, I was Entity's very first
member! At least one of he first dozen...I > love the product but I'm wondering
if this is the problem.. > > -- > You received this message because you are
subscribed to the Google Groups > "NailTech" group. > To post to this group,
send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send
this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. > > -- > You
nailtech@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. > -- You received this message
because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to
this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this
visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T