*waves to Nikolina* so glad you joined the group!!!!!

I have to agree with both Lorraine and Nikolina.  When I read the original
post from Ruth, I knew 'right away' it was a thickness issue.  You
definitely want to think of this as polish and not gel.  The beauty of the
Eco color is the strength is in it's ability to flex.  So if you hit a nail
it bends and then goes right back to where it started.  If you apply it more
like a traditional Gel or you cap your edges, it just ends up pooling at the
free edge and making them thicker (like you indicated Ruth).  The thickness
then makes the product more ridged and want to pop off instead of bend.

If you follow what Lorraine and Nikolina suggested, you should do great.

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International
Vice President of Marketing and Sales