I need help! Ok My first attempt at the ECO application, I watched the
dvd. Heres the problem. I put the base coat on super thin, cure for 30
sec, but the lamp says either 90 or 120 so I cure for the whole 90,
then I apply a thin coat of color and cure for 3 mins or the 120
twice. After which I put the last coat on and do the gel art. I cure
for 120 sec  twice agian. When I go to wipe off the sticky layer I
have wholes in the gel and it's not shiny, so I had to put a top coat
on it. What am i doing wrong. Please help