At 09:51 PM 3/11/2011, you wrote:
Everything i use is ECO or Star Nails. I dont buff the shine, I file with 180 file. I file everywhere on the nail plate. They lift by cuticle and the side walls. I will try no primer tonight and let you know how that works tomorrow. I usually lif the next day.

Veronica, you are over-prepping. All you need to do is buff the shine off with a white block (240 grit). If you are set on using a 180 grit, then very lightly.

Apply the base ULTRA thin, cure 30 seconds
2 color coats - also thing but not as thin as the base - cure 2 minutes each
Do not "cap the free edge", we found it actually promotes lifting
Do not use primer - if you feel you must, VERY sparingly and only on the free edge

What did you have on your nails prior to the eco application?
What lamp are you using, how old/clean are the bulbs?
Are you REALLY stirring your pots?
What are you cleansing the nail with prior to application?

Please read through the following to see if there is something else you might be missing: <http://www.manicuresthatlast.com/catalog/assorted-application-thoughts-a-14.html>Assorted Application Thoughts Assorted Application Thoughts, tip and tricks using eco So Quick soak off UV Gel Polish <http://www.manicuresthatlast.com/catalog/trouble-shooting-tips-a-11.html>Trouble Shooting Tips
Trouble shooting eco Nail Systems Soft Gel
<http://www.manicuresthatlast.com/catalog/color-application-a-2.html>Color Application
eco So Quick UV Gel Polish color application instructions

I hope that helps..
Lorraine, webgirl

www.ManicuresThatLast.com  <<-- Eco So Quick UV Gel Polish & CinaPro Nail Art
www.ScentualSpaProducts.com  <<--Enhance the Spa Experience