Thank you guys, really, all this info is really helping, I'm not sure if it is
a acid primer. It's the Primer Pen that came in the Eco kit. What if it is an
acid Primer? would that make it lift? I am applying it to the whole nail. Thank
you again.

Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 11:35:05 -0500
From: sa...@manicuresthatlast.com
Subject: Re: NailTech:: please help
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com

Great info Rhonda...  One other thing I will mention is
that most techs who are proficent at traditional hard gel have a little
trouble when first using UV Gel polishes. You need to think more
"polish" application as opposed to "gel"
application.

The Metal Mixing tool can be found at:

http://www.manicuresthatlast.com/catalog/metal-mixing-tool-p-322.html

Lorraine, webgirl