My fellow techs.  I had a verbal agreement with a women to go into her shop at
a 70/30 commission scale until I can go booth rent.  I supply everything except
the nail table and pedicure chair (not tub)!.  I also just started doing lash
extensions and bought a new massage table for myself and her massage therapist
to use.  Now, I just received an email from her saying that in order for things
to work she needs 40% instead.  Now keep in mind she has had no nail tech in
there at all for months because she can't find one and she has 2 additional
girls coming in to do hair (boothrental) in Jan.  I am first and foremost mad
that she would change the deal 2 weeks before I am suppose to start and second
she is apprenticing her massage therapist to do nails in the future.
    Just so I give you all the info, I just spent $1,000 on a lash extension
and lash kit and I would also be doing full body waxing in her shop that no one
else does with all my product along with nails and all the product that goes
into that.  WTF
I'm soooooo tired of dealing with crazy salon owners!  Help!  Your opinions
please.