I made it five years before my compulsive need to control my stylists and
techs took over and I said enough.... even though they were IC, that isn't
seen or known by the general public and the actual salon owner fields
complaints. Ugh... the thought made the back of my neck hot! I now rent a
small room in a fitness center all by my little self!