From: db...@iquest.net <db...@iquest.net>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: To all of my ex-owner "club" friends:
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 9:48 AM

Ah Sheila, I feel your pain.  I felt like I was a failure and a loser.  It was
horrible.  Went thru deep depression.  It was like going thru a divorce or
death.

The same thing, Had 10-12 nail techs stay with me for years, and as time went
on they left. But never could get those spots filled with techs with work
ethics.

But someone told me, Diana, The public still wants to come to your salon.  They
love your salon, It's not your fault that things have changed and people don't
want to work anylonger.

Don't get me wrong, I miss it soo much.  But I've never been happier.  I don't
have to worry about the bills, I don't have to worry about the tech who got
into a fight with her BF and didn't wanna come in.  Doing the Happy Dance
Sheila.

You put your blood sweat and tears in your place. Be proud of it!! You are not
a failure, you have no control of other peoples lives as they move on.
Employees move on, it is time for you to move on also. hug diana from indiana