From: Maggie in Visalia <onykoph...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 01:57:02
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: 2 years of soak off gel polish

I have been offering soak off gel polishes for about 2 years now. Just
recently, I notice a couple (just a couple) of the clients who have worn gel
polishes for those two years are suddenly having the polish just peel away a
few days after their manicure.

These are clients who could wear these products for 3 or 4 weeks without any
peeling or chipping. And all of a sudden, it seems, the polishes aren't lasting
more than 5 days.

No. I haven't changed anything.  Yes, my lightbulbs are changed regularly and
kept clean. No. It does not seem to matter if we use a complete line from scrub
to "primer" to base coat to color to top coat, or if we mix and match. No. The
clients in question have not undergone any lifestyle or health changes.

I'm just curious to know if I'm the only one seeing this and if anyone else has
noticed the same thing, have you found a solution to it?

These are clients who come in every 2 to 3 weeks like clockwork! (Except for
the occassional "I missed my appointment" which is how I know they've been able
to go 4 weeks in the past.)

Maggie Franklin:
Owner & Artist, The Art of Nailz <http://artofnailz.info/> , Visalia CA
 "Visionary rebel dreamer; obviously way ahead of my time."
Maggie Rants [and Raves]@Nails Magazine  <http://blogs.nailsmag.com/maggie/>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/onykophile>