Is the polish itself getting old?

I have seen some discrepancies with my polishes from bottle to bottle
(Black Shadow by Gelish is an example. My first bottle was coal black, nice
and thick black pigment... the second bottle is "smokey" and watered down
looking, very irritating  because it pulls back from the free edge now and
my first bottle didn't.) So I'm wondering if there have been changes in
formula.. I have been using SOGPs for two years also, I've had one or two
"incidents" of something not going "the way it should" but nothing
predictable like you're having...