I have them all, Shellac,  Gelish,  etc... in bottles and pots, axxium,
akzentz,  l. elegance etc ...my current  favorite, opi GelColor has also won
rave reviews with my clients. the response is positively overwhelming for the
new opi gel color, but as with any new product line there is an adjustment
period. I have found great success with opi by using it extremely thin with
each coat. no preps no primer just freshly cleaned hands. opi  gelcolor wears
similar to Shellac but with the led lamp it cuts time in half. I stress to my
ladies the importance of proper placement in the led lamp ( I'm currently using
the 4 finger Gelish lamp) . proper placement in the led lamp is key. :)