Thanks Pati,  I have a client that damaged her thumb when she was a child. Cut
off the end and they sewed it back on. Her nail doesn't attach from the point
it was cut. Her nail turns green alot. She use to take cotton in vicks and keep
up under the nail but that has quit working. Now she is using iodine. It is a
constant battle for her. If she didn't stay on top of it do you think this
could spread to other nails? Does anyone know what is the best way to treat
issues like this?