From: "Tomilynn Rando" <salonnewbeginni...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 3, 2012 7:30 am
Subject: NailTech:: black spots on nails/greenies
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>

I also have a client who is having issues with greenies. She has had her
nails on for over 25 years and I told her she may have to take them off for
a awhile and she is having a fit. He nails are very soft underneath I am
wondering because her nails are so soft that anything she gets her hands in
soaks right through her nails? Anyone have a client like this?