Because of chemo, some of my nails are also not attached fully.... I use Dr.
G's when I start to see a spot or if they seem to get worse...it gets better
for a bit...but never fully attached...then, of course, I stop using the Dr.
G's and eventually it gets worse again.... The full name is called Dr. G's
clear nail. It seems to be the only thing I have ever seen work on detached
nails over the years...

Pati