Maggie,

How can you be certain no variables have changed? With her, with your prep,
with your products....there are so many variables it's difficult to narrow
it down. You will need to honestly look at every aspect and try to identify
the problem. My first step would be to look at the lamp you're using.

I have had much success adding protein bond to the very edge of the nail
for better adhesion. Have you tried this? I am not having the issue of
people not being able to wear the polish after this long, but 85% of my
clients have acrylic on as well. The natural clients don't seem to be
having the issue...