I agree Becky. Don't get upset, there's enough people in the world to build
on. Just make sure you do your best at promoting yourself.

I have committed myself to personally handing out 20 cards a day. Since
January I have acquired 10 new standing clients. It's a numbers game. Just
get into the game and let the trash clients stay in the trash.

Shawn Wilson
www.ExquisiteNailBoutique.com
312-263-0330