Ladies:

Maggie is exactly right.

Whether or not this case involves the real Getty Images or a scam using Getty's
name, it's a good caution for everyone to recheck your own websites and social
media for potential violations.

Copyright violation in regard to online images is a large and quickly growing
area of prosecution, especially in regard to social media, especially
Pinterest, etc. Whether completely innocently or blatantly on purpose, many
people have been "stealing" others' images and articles for years and using
them on their websites, to promote their businesses on Facebook or in ads and
in many other ways. I personally know of many cases where people and companies
cut and pasted others' articles and resold them under their own bylines. Word
for word. While the small freelance writers and photographers don't have much
recourse, the larger agencies are getting tough.

Here's how some of it happens:
http://webtechlaw.com/posts/pinterests-hidden-threat-to-its-users.html

I also completely agree with Maggie's recommendation.

Best,

Jayne Morehouse
Jayne & company