I prefer to sculpt my nails but if a client request tips I will use them tips
take me longer.

Sent from Samsung tabletChristine <cggra...@bellsouth.net> wrote:With gel...I
prefer to sculpt. With acrylic (which I suck at lol) I prefer tips. Probably
because I'm not confident enough to sculpt. My 2 cents! :-)

Christine