On 28-Feb-2007, at 14:03, Martin Hannigan wrote:

As far as raw numbers go, expecting a dip in cold climates is
an error.

I'm not sure what you mean. Who expects a dip in cold climates?

The data shows random based on time of year vs. avg
temperature vs. attendees.

Given that the data didn't include any information about average temperature, I'm not sure that's accurate :-)

I noticed that the transaction status on attendee list was removed.
Was that mentioned in the SC record or Community Meeting? That allowed
us, the community, to somewhat reverse engineer ~finances and
helped identify a fare jumper.

I don't believe it was mentioned in either of those places, and I didn't even notice that the columns had changed. Merit's presentation at community meetings continues to include the full breakdown. I imagine it's just something that disappeared as part of the introduction of the new registration system, but someone from Merit could confirm.

Joe