Question, I wonder if we can get statistics on how many people who have
registered at this nanog have voted vs those who are not physically here?

This would help determine if putting a "voting desktop" outside of main
conference room help increase voting participation?

Also, possibly, instead of posting to -announce, a direct email to
last-registered-email should be sent to each eligible voter reminding them
to vote - Some people who attend aren't on any mailing list. (actually, it
is an interesting data point, but probably impossible to gather correct
data on).

-alex