On Tue, 16 Oct 2007, Alex Pilosov wrote:
Also, possibly, instead of posting to -announce, a direct email to
last-registered-email should be sent to each eligible voter reminding them
to vote - Some people who attend aren't on any mailing list. (actually, it
is an interesting data point, but probably impossible to gather correct
data on).

I'm abashed to admit that I didn't end up voting - I left it until the
end of the day, having not realized when the voting closed.

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."