On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Martin Hannigan wrote:

> > So let me get this correct, I who decided to use an rbl/ubl/spam filter
> > am in the wrong, or is it the provider who blacklisted the IP space in
> > the wrong.
>

> Should we remove this person or not?
>
> ---begin
>
> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>
>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Technical details of permanent failure:
> PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 554 Service unavailable; Client
> host [209.85.132.240] blocked using unconfirmed.dsbl.org;
> http://dsbl.org/listing?209.85.132.240
>
> ---end
To clarify this discussion, I'd like to point out that the bounce in
quesiton was from a private email from Marty to J.Oquendo.

It's fairly clear to me that bounces from private emails between members
are not covered by AUP, and to insist otherwise is silly to the point of
being ridiculous. We've had this discussion a dozen times, and to rehash
this again is ridiculous.

-alex