On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 12:49:06PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> "Our Internet"!?

Yeah, "our".  I have this antique idea that we are a community, mutually
responsible and obligated to each other.  I view the totality of what
we've built as a collective project.  And I get, errrm, testy, when
I perceive that some people are trying to unfairly exploit that to
satiate personal greed.  NOT that I mind anyone making a buck, or perhaps
these days, a euro; but I mind when they do so by usurping resources
that aren't theirs, but "ours", in a collective sense.

Yeah, yeah, I know: it's 2008, get over it. ;-)

---Rsk