On 10/6/10 2:50 PM, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> I guess I miss the point. When I can go to
> nanog.org/meetings/nanog49/agenda.php and watch and listen to the full
> meeting, why would I need a transcopt?

Not everyone can make the community meeting.  The community meeting is
not always broadcast.  Not everyone will be able to understand who is
asking what question.

For the general conference, I agree that it does not always need to have
transcripts.  But as the community meeting is likely the place where
corporate business is being discussed, this needs to be reviewable at a
later date  I do not know it this is a legal requirement at all, but I
know that most incorporated organizations I have participated in have
pretty decent transcripts or minutes from their business meetings.

   -Sean