I have a home in rural Washington state, and my access was definetly
substandard. I had to bond together multiple internet services to have a
somewhat modern internet experience. I now have a Starlink's service, which has
given me more robust speeds. That said, their service still has a ways to go to
ensure stable connectivity at all hours of the day. Their satellite coverage is
currently still spotty.

Edward