On Feb 10, 2010, at 3:55 AM, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Jake Khuon wrote:
>
>> Excellent production.
>
> ... but still an advertisement for use of IXPs instead of private peering or
> alike. I'd say it contains several factual errors or at least omittance of
> important factors (settlement free peering in other ways than IXPs, for
> instance, is hardly mentioned).

Could you point to a single factual error please?  That is a serious charge to
just throw out without a single word to back up your claim.

And no, "omittance of important factors" is not a "factual error" in a 5 minute
video of a wide and amazingly complex topic.

Put another way: If you think you can do better, then let's see your video.

--
TTFN,
patrick