Brian,

I´m not an AS7738 customer neither a member, but perhaps I can get
some information/help from a friend who works there. What kind of
information/assistance are you looking for?

FYI, most of folks whose aren´t AS7738 customer, experience bad/long
time to get technical assistance or response; it´s not just you :)
Humberto Galiza