It’s not just about the transfer rate, though.

As has been noted, response times at peak congestion are definitely faster if
you have more bandwidth.

So if you’ve got 3 kids all wanting to stream different HD5k content, 50Mbits
is going to get interesting.
100Mbps will probably handle it with enough of a jitter buffer. 10G you can
probably play instant on
and let the jitter buffer build while playing the first few seconds.

There are a number of other tactics that can improve user experience with more
bandwidth than is needed
for the long-term average.

Average transfer rate is a silly way to measure anticipated user experience, as
has been pointed out by
others.

Owen