at 11:34 AM, DaKnOb <daknob....@gmail.com> wrote:

I guess people really don’t like Cogent judging by the fact that one unrelated email caused all this to happen again.. :-)

Cogent have more pain points on average but they’re still the best option for getting to other Cogent customers. It’s not really hard to design around their shortcomings. I’d rather have 30 small links and be well-connected than two large ones and be SOL because someone refuses to peer.

I can’t speak to their MPLS service, because cogent’s the last company I’d ever trust with my backbone.