That’s also true.. If you have a 10G connection between two DCs, and they can’t
hash the traffic, you can only use 1/4th or 1/5th of the connection. Basically
it is 10G but only 2G per flow. If you get transit at both places and then use
a tunnel, which is a different service and may not satisfy all requirements,
then you can use the full 10G, even with one flow. Otherwise you need to split
it into 5 or more flows.

I guess people really don’t like Cogent judging by the fact that one unrelated
email caused all this to happen again.. :-)