Hi Eric,

> That's not too bad, I sort of like it.  The only drawback is that the
> dependency libraries are specified twice, of course.

Not necessarily. What I was thinking about was sort of like this:

<link
      searchpath="c:\mssdk\lib;c:\...."
      linkto="user32.lib; kernel32.lib;..."

   <dependencies basedir="C:\MyProjectLibs\">
      <includes name="mylib1.lib"/>
      <includes name="mylib2.lib"/>
   </dependencies>
</link>

Or something like that. The idea is that anything you specify in the dependencies
FileSet is checked as a dependency using last-change-time, and automatically added as
a file to link against. IOW, once you've determined that you need to relink, you'd
just merge both linkto and dependencies lists.

--
Tomas Restrepo