Oh, I see what you're saying. I guess that would work
as long as we only have one lib directory for our lib
files. Hmm, I'll think about that. In the past we've
used the notion of local and network lib paths, to
make local development easier, which we'd have to give
up.

I think I can also code a solution using the
DirectoryScanner directly along with a FileSet and a
list of directories to scan. May be kinda grungy, but
doable.

My brain is spinning around the idea of a
"DependencyList" element which could take a list of
files and a list of directories to search for those
files. But I'm not sure if that would be generally
useful to people.

http://devcon.sprintpcs.com/adp/index.cfm?source=osdntextlink

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com