Title: Message
I've looked at Automony.NET's web page and it appears to be free, but is it open source?  Has anyone used it?  Is it a good product?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:43 AM
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] NAnt Build Server

Brian,

Good for bringing this up,

I suggest we remove the NAnt Build Server code altogether.
Reasons:
- other projects are already focused on NAnt build servers
- the build server code could have been a good starting point, but is very basic.

Right now there is already is a good build server that supports CVS and SourceSafe : Autonomy.NET.  ( http://www.chive.com/products/autonomy/ )
And a CruiseControl version for .NET is planned.

I suggest we don't reinvent this wheel but let NAnt(Contrib) focus on "normal" NAnt functionality (core + tasks).

What does everybody else think?

Bernard