From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:nant-developers-admin@;lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Graeme
Humphrey
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 1:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] NAnt Build Server

MessageHello,

In answer to your questions:

1. Yes, it is OpenSource.  Autonomy.NET is released under a FreeBSD-style
licence (IMHO the only true open source licence)
2. Yes
3. Yes ;-)  We find it very useful, although I'm biased since I was involved
in its development

Please download it, try it out.  I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,
Graeme