From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 3:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Nant-developers digest, Vol 1 #320 - 12 msgs

Message: 12
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:55:52 +0100
From: BVB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomas Restrepo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] FAQ: The next NAnt version

Tomas,

If you see changing NUnit2 as the only solution, it may be less work to
step back from linking to the NUnit2 libraries and use the command line
runner instead.

Reasons:
- The NUnit 2 command line runner has XML/XSLT support built-in.
- Decoupling the NUnit2 task from a specific NUnit2 build will be very
helpful in the future, when updated versions will be made available.