> Two points in particular that I had, or am having a hard time with:
Slingshot
> and the process flow to use it, and Web projects.  We have a fairly
complicated
> set up here, with a half dozen or so core objects shared by different
> applications, and then separate solution files that are kept outside of
the
> normal source tree, so that each SLN only references what it needs, so the
> normal HelloWorld samples dont apply very far.  I haven't gotten into VSS
> integration yet, but thats probably going to be at the top of my mind soon
too.

Try starting asking your questions here. Many of us have gone through that
process ourselves, so we might be able to offer some advice :)

> Have you considered hosting a Wiki for keeping and maintaining
documentation?

That sounds like a great idea. Scott, what do you think? If there's any
problem with getting it on the sourceforge servers, I'd be willing to share
some space on my hosting (provided we find a wiki we can run there).

--
Tomas Restrepo