Quoting Tomas Restrepo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> That sounds like a great idea. Scott, what do you think? If there's any
> problem with getting it on the sourceforge servers, I'd be willing to share
> some space on my hosting (provided we find a wiki we can run there).

I'm using PureEnergy hosting for mine: http://www.purenrg.com/.  $6 a month,
runs on linux and has a lot of good features.  This is where I've set up TWiki
for my site.

If you want a microsoft based wiki, you can go look here
http://www.openwiki.org/ - not as full featured as others, but it works well.

Or, find a huge lists of wiki's here: http://www.purenrg.com/ - the Original
Ward Cunningham wiki.  There are some dotNET ones, but I haven't had good luck
with them - mainly they don't have a lot of features, or they aren't done and
aren't showing progress.